In today’s entry I am going to offer you a one-sided answer to a hugely important question – should my business outsource its social media marketing?
Surprisingly, this is a question that we love to tackle head-on when asked by potential clients. Once businesses have acknowledged the importance of social media marketing, there comes a time to decide whether to outsource that marketing responsibility. Now, I know what you must be thinking, why listen to a social media marketing company on a question they have a vested interest in?
Well that’s because we believe that outsourcing can offer an affordable, proactive option to businesses when considering this question – however we must admit that it’s not for all businesses. Thats why I am going to discuss the benefits of both in-house and outsourcing social media within this entry.
- The major benefit of keeping marketing in-house is the element of control over the direction of your marketing strategy. You are able to make instant the feedback between you and your marketing team. There is immediate feedback from your marketing campaigns and reaction to your product.
- You will be able to mould your marketing team to your company culture. Someone who works within your organisation, interacts with your customers and knows your product would be well suited to manage your social media marketing.
- By choosing to outsource your social media marketing you are tapping into a wealth of marketing experts with experience in their respective field. You are gaining access to graphic designers, bloggers, writers and social media experts often for a cheaper price that employing someone in-house.
- Its less expensive than forming an in-house team. This is particularly relevant for the small businesses that we target. Many of which may not have the spare resource to employ someone full-time to manage their social media accounts.
- Perhaps most importantly, you get to spend more time focusing on your business whilst we do what we do best – manage your social media marketing. We take care of your marketing campaign whilst you can focus all of your energy on your business and what direction to take it in.
When it comes to the decision of whether to in-house or outsource social media marketing, there is no definitive answer. Only you can truly answer it by reading up and talking to as many people from both sides of the argument as you can. If you believe that outsourcing social media marketing and getting the help from our team is your next step – talk to us HERE